DRAMA PRODUCTION - Our Drama club has been working really hard on their upcoming play, Dear Chuck. The performance is Wednesday, May 30th at 7:30 pm in our Auditorium. Admission is Free. Click here to see flyer.
SCHOOL HOURS 7:45 AM - 2:30 PM
OFFICE HOURS 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
SCHOOL MASCOT: BOBCAT
SCHOOL COLORS: RED AND COLUMBIA BLUE
OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
The mission of Eastmont Junior High School is to create and nurture a community of learners through a quality, student-centered environment. With an uncompromising commitment to personal and academic excellence and dedication to the advancement of core values, students will be empowered to use their minds well and become life-long learners and productive members of society.
GUIDING PRINCIPLES OF OUR SCHOOL:
Eastmont Junior High School will provide equity in achievement levels for all students, regardless of ethnicity, gender, or socioeconomic status by:
1) Communicating high expectations for all students.
2) Continuously improving instruction in collaborative learning teams.
3) Implementing best classroom practices based on research.
4) Assessing student achievement regularly.
5) Arranging necessary time and resources to meet standards.
6) Encouraging students to believe they can and will achieve.
BOBCAT "PRIDE" STANDS FOR: